* 1 onion, chopped
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
* 2 cans (15 oz) chili
* 2 cups salsa
* 6 oz cream cheese, cubed
* 2 cans (2 1/4 oz each) sliced black olives, drained
* Tortilla chips
1. Saute onion with garlic in hot oil until very lightly browned. Place in crock pot. Add everything else, except tortilla chips. Mix well.
2. Cook, covered, on low for 4 hours. Stir a few times while cooking.
3. Serve with tortilla chips.
You can have your chili and dip it, too! A nice, big, hot bowl of chili is a great way to warm your belly on a cozy evening at home. But, when you want to sit around and eat with your hands, that just won't do. The best of both worlds... chili dip, of course, Sinking crispy tortilla chips into a dip that thinks it's a bowl of chili is the perfect way to have it all! Enjoy!