* 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
* 1/4 cup chopped green onions, including green tops
* 4 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted, cut in quarters
* 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
* 4 hard-boiled eggs, cut in half
* 1 tsp salt
* 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
* 1 Tbsp mayonnaise (more or less)
1. In a food processor on medium speed, mix parsley, green onions, avocados, and lemon juice; processing until avocado is smooth.
2. Add hard-boiled eggs, salt, and pepper into the food processor and pulse on and off until the eggs are very finely chopped.
3. Scrape mixture into a bowl and add some mayonnaise, stirring and checking consistency, adding more mayo as needed to get a pate consistency; taste and add salt and pepper as needed.
4. Cover mixture with plastic food wrap, laying the wrap directly on the pate, then put in refrigerator and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve pate chilled with crusty bread or hearty crackers.