Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Healthy Recipes
* 2 TBSP low-fat milk
* 4 tsp sugar
* 1 medium banana, cut into quarters
* 2 tsp cocoa powder
* 1 tsp vanilla
* 1 C plain low-fat yogurt
* Banana slices for garnishing
1. Place milk, vanilla, sugar, cocoa powder and banana quarters in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Transfer to a bowl and gently mix in the yogurt.
3. Chill until set.
4. Spoon mixture into serving bowls and top with banana slices.
My other popular recipes:
Got a recipe that you love? Why not let others love it too?
Other Sites you May Enjoy:
Start your own Food Business
Food Direct Sales Home Business Opportunities
What Can I Make with This Food?
Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Contact Us | Easy Free Recipes