Citrus Simmered Smoked Chops
* 1 TBSP butter
* 4 smoked pork chops, about 1 inch thick
* 1/2 C frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
* 1/4 C dry white wine
* 1 tsp. dry mustard
* 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
* 4 pineapple slices, canned or fresh
1. Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
2. Place the pork chops in the skillet.
3. Fry 6 minutes or until lightly brown.
4. Flip and fry the other side for 4 minutes.
5. Remove the pork chops and drain on a paper towel.
6. Place the pineapple into the skillet.
7. Cook 2 minutes or until just beginning to turn a golden brown.
8. Flip and cook the other side 2 minutes.
9. Remove the pineapple slices from the skillet.
10. Place the orange juice concentrate into a mixing bowl.
11. Add the wine and whisk together.
12. Place the mustard and ginger into the orange juice mixture.
13. Whisk together until all the ingredients are blended.
14. Place the pork chops back into the skillet.
15. Place one pineapple slice on top of each pork chop.
16. Pour the orange juice mixture over the top.
17. Cover the skillet with a well fitting lid.
18. Simmer over low heat 20 minutes or until heated completely through.