Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Healthy Recipes
* 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
* 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
* 1 tablespoon diced green onion
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* dash hot pepper sauce
* 1 can (7 1/2 oz) minced clams, drained
1. Combine cream cheese, blue cheese, green onion, salt and hot pepper sauce. Stir until smooth.
2. Add clams, then add milk until desired consistency is reached (soft and spreadable).
3. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
My other popular recipes:
Got a recipe that you love? Why not let others love it too?
Other Sites you May Enjoy:
Start your own Food Business
Food Direct Sales Home Business Opportunities
What Can I Make with This Food?
Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Contact Us | Easy Free Recipes