* 6 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled, and set aside (reserve 3 teaspoons bacon drippings)
* 1/4 cup brown sugar
* 2 tablespoons flour
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
* 1/2 cup water
* 1/4 cup vinegar
* 1 medium head red cabbage, shredded
* 1/4 cup diced onion
1. After you've cooked your bacon, put the bacon drippings, sugar, flour, salt, pepper, water, and vinegar in the crock pot and stir to combine.
2. Add cabbage and onion to crock pot and toss to coat.
3. Cook, covered, on LOW 4 hours.
4. Top each serving with bacon bits.