Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
1. In a small saucepan, combine soup mix and water; heat to boiling.
2. In another saucepan, melt butter over low heat and blend in flour and pepper.
3. Gradually stir in hot soup and cook until thickened.
4. Add tuna and fold in peas.
5. Pour into a greased baking dish and top with bread crumbs.
6. Bake for about 15 minutes, until heated through.
Rachel Paxton is a freelance writer and mom who is the author of What's for Dinner?, an e-cookbook containing more than 250 quick easy dinner ideas. For more recipes, organizing tips, home decorating, crafts, holiday hints, and more, visit Creative Homemaking at http://www.creativehomemaking.com.