Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Healthy Recipes
* 1 cup ketchup
* 1/4 cup brown sugar
* 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
* 2 teaspoons soy sauce
* 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
* 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1 lb cocktail wieners
1. Put all ingredients, except wieners, in crock pot. Mix well. Cook, covered, on high for 2 hours.
2. Stir in the wieners, cover and cook another 2 hours.
This little cocktail weiner appetizer is a classic potluck favorite. It's simple to make and stays delicious for a long time. Have lots of long sandwich-toothpicks handy for people to keep nibbling.
My other popular recipes:
Got a recipe that you love? Why not let others love it too?
Other Sites you May Enjoy:
Start your own Food Business
Food Direct Sales Home Business Opportunities
What Can I Make with This Food?
Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Contact Us | Easy Free Recipes