Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Healthy Recipes
* 1/2 cup crushed bran flakes
* 1/4 cup shredded coconut
* 1 teaspoon curry powder
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 2 whole chicken breasts, halved
* 2 tablespoons butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 375. Combine bran flakes, coconut, curry powder and salt. Brush butter over chicken. Coat chicken with coconut mixture.
2. Put chicken in baking pan, skin side up. Bake for 45 minutes.
My other popular recipes:
Got a recipe that you love? Why not let others love it too?
Other Sites you May Enjoy:
Start your own Food Business
Food Direct Sales Home Business Opportunities
What Can I Make with This Food?
Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Contact Us | Easy Free Recipes