* 3/4 C pineapple juice, divided
* 1 C cream of coconut, divided
* 1/2 C soy sauce
* 1/4 C brown sugar
* 1/4 C rice-wine vinegar
* 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
* 1 C flour
* salt and pepper to taste
* 6 eggs, beaten
* 1 (2 lb) bag shredded coconut
* 3/4 to 1 C peanut oil
* 1/4 C heavy whipping cream
1. In a large bowl mix 1/4 C of pineapple juice, 1/4 C of cream of coconut, soy sauce, brown sugar and wine vinegar.
2. Add chicken strips and allow to marinate, covered in refrigerator a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
3. In a pie plate, combine flour, salt and pepper.
4. In a bowl beat eggs and mix with 1/4 C cream of coconut.
5. In another bowl pour shredded coconut.
6. Coat chicken strips first in flour, next in egg mixture and finally in shredded coconut.
7. In a deep skillet, heat peanut oil (enough to just cover the bottom of skillet) over medium heat.
8. Once oil is hot, cook chicken for 5 minutes on each side, taking care not to over cook coconut.
9. Remove chicken and drain any leftover oil.
10. Place 1/2 C pineapple juice and 1/2 C cream of coconut and heavy whipping cream in pan.
11. Cook until thick, scraping drippings from bottom of the skillet.
12. Pour sauce over chicken strips.