* 1 lb. Ocean Garden« Mexican Shrimp, shell-on, uncooked
* 1/3 cup Coconut milk (canned & sweetened)
* 2 Tbsp Lime juice
* 1 Garlic clove, crushed
* 1 tsp Red chili peppers, seeded and minced
* 1 tsp Cumin, ground
* 1/2 tsp Coriander, ground
* 1/4 tsp White pepper, ground
* 12 to 18 Pineapple chunks, fresh
* 1 cup Flaked coconut
* 1 cup Cilantro, chopped
* 1 cup Green onion, chopped
* 2 Tbsp. Lime juice, fresh
* 2 Tbsp. Ginger, fresh, minced
* 1 to 2 tsp. Garlic clove, minced
* 1/2 tsp. Salt
* 1/2 cup Peanut or olive oil
1. Peel and de-vein shrimp retaining tails, if desired; set aside.
2. Combine coconut milk, lime juice, garlic red peppers, cumin, coriander and pepper; pour over shrimp.
3. Marinate no more than 1 hour.
4. Thread shrimp and pineapple chunks on skewers.
5. Broil or grill, 3 minutes per side, or until shrimp are done.
1.Put coconut, cilantro, green onion, lime juice, ginger, garlic and salt in food processor; process until finely chopped.
2. With processor running, slowly pour in oil.
3. Refrigerate before serving to allow flavors to blend.
Makes about 2 cups.
Just a great recipe I found online!