1. Pour the water into a large saucepan.
2. Add the coconut and bring to a boil.
3. Stir in the mace, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
4. Cover and reduce heat to low.
5. Simmer one hour.
6. Strain soup sieve.
7. Return to the soup to the saucepan.
8. Place the wheat meal into a small mixing bowl.
9. Add the lemon juice and eggs.
10. Mix until mixture becomes a paste.
11. Add the paste to the soup.
12. Return to a boil.
13. Cover the pot and reduce heat to low.
14. Simmer 5 minutes.
15. Serve hot over a bowl of white rice.