Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Healthy Recipes
* 1 lb fresh grean beans, trimmed
* 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
* 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
* 2 teaspoons butter
* 1/2 teaspoon stone ground mustard
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
1. Steam green beans for about 5 minutes, until crisp tender.
2. Place in bowl and mix with remaining ingredients.
When company's coming, green beans may seem a little simple. The chives and mustard make these green beans tasty enough for company, but your family's going to want them again, too!
My other popular recipes:
Got a recipe that you love? Why not let others love it too?
Other Sites you May Enjoy:
Start your own Food Business
Food Direct Sales Home Business Opportunities
What Can I Make with This Food?
Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Contact Us | Easy Free Recipes