* 6 tablespoons butter
* 2 small potatoes, peeled & diced
* 2 celery ribs, diced
* 1 small green bell pepper, diced
* 1 small onion, diced
* 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
* 2 tablespoons flour
* 2 tablespoons paprika
* 1 1/2 cups water
* 2 chicken flavor bouillon cubes
* 1 package (16 oz) frozen whole kernel corn
* 2 pints half and half
1. Saute potatoes, celery, bell pepper and onion in hot butter with the salt in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir frequently and cook for about 10 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
2. Add flour and paprika. Cook, stirring until smooth, for one minute.
3. Stir in water and bouillon. Stirring constantly, cook for about 5 minutes. Soup should be smooth and start to get thick.
4. Add corn and half and half. Cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring frequently, until everything is hot and corn is tender.