* 4 tablespoons butter
* 3 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
* 1 small green bell pepper, diced
* 1 small onion, minced
* 3/4 cup milk
* 1 1/4 cups cooked corned beef, diced
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
* 4 eggs
1. Melt butter over medium heat in a skillet. Add potatoes, green pepper and onion and co
2. Stir in milk, corned beef, salt and pepper. Cook until heated through.
3. Make 4 deep indentations with a spoon in the mixture. Break the eggs, one at a time, and drop into the indentations. Bring heat down to low, cover the skillet, and cook for 10 minutes or until eggs are done to your liking.