Country and City Breakfast Duo
* 1 TBSP olive oil
* 1 ham steak, cut into bite size pieces
* 2 C frozen southern style hash browns, thawed
* 8 eggs
* 1/2 C salsa
* 1 pkg. (6 in size) tortillas
* 1 C shredded Mexican style cheese
1. Pour the olive oil in to a large skillet.
2. Place the skillet over medium high heat on the stove.
3. Place the cut up ham pieces into the hot olive oil.
4. Add the hash browns and stir together.
5. Cook the mixture until the hash browns are beginning to brown up about 10 minutes.
6. Put the salsa into a large mixing bowl.
7. Add the eggs one at a time to the salsa and stir after each addition.
8. Pour the mixture over the ham and hash browns in the skillet.
9. Continue to cook until the eggs have set.
10. Remove the mixture from the heat when done.
11. Lay a tortilla on a flat surface.
12. Spread 4 TBSP of the mixture down the middle of the tortilla.
13. Fold in the sides of the tortilla and roll to close.
14. Continue until each of the tortillas have been used.
15. Serve with a little salsa on the side.
16. If you like your tortillas a little bit warmer place them in the microwave about 10 seconds.