* 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
* 1 small onion, chopped
* 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
* 3 tablespoons butter
* 2 cans (14 3/4 oz each) cream style corn
* 2 cans (10 3/4 oz each) condensed cream of potato soup
* 1 1/2 cup milk
* 1 1/2 cup half and half
* 2 bay leaves
* 1 teaspoon dried thyme
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
* 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
* 3 cans (6 oz each) crabmeat, drained and flaked
1. Saute celery, onion and green pepper, in large saucepan, in butter until vegetables are tender but not mushy.
2. Add cream style corn, potato soup, milk, half and half, bay leaves, thyme, garlic powder, white pepper and hot sauce. Stir well.
3. Add crab meat and cook over medium heat until heated through, stirring occasionally.
4. Throw out bay leaves.