* 1/4 cup dried apricots, finely chopped
* 1/2 cup brown sugar
* 1/2 cup raisins
* 1 cup water
* 3 cups fresh cranberries
* 1 Granny Smith apple - peeled, cored and chopped
* 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
* 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
* 1/4 cup chopped crystallized ginger
* 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1. In a saucepan, combine apricots, brown sugar, raisins and water; bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat to simmer and stir while simmering for 5 minutes.
3. Stir in cranberries, apple and lemon zest; simmer for 10 minutes more.
4. Stir lemon juice, ginger and pepper flakes into the mixture before removing from heat.
5. Serve chilled or at room temperature.