* 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
* 3 tablespoons melted butter
* 10 oz can cream of mushroom soup
* 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
* 1/2 cup sherry
* 8 oz cream cheese, cubed
* hot cooked pasta
1. Coat chicken with melted butter then put in crock pot. Put the rest of the ingredients, except pasta, in a bowl and mix well. Pour over chicken.
2. Cook, covered, on low for 7 hours. Serve over pasta.
It's so easy to flavor your meals when you find the perfect blend of spices already put together for you. That's what I love about using salad dressing mixes. There's no guess work involved, so even the most cooking-challenged person can make a meal that tastes great! No more excuses for not wanting to help out with the cooking chores... everybody can cook like this!