*preheat oven to 450*
*You will need 2 lightly greased cookie sheets for this recipe*
1. In a mixing bowl, prepare the pudding mix. Cover w plastic wrap and chill til set in fridge.
2. In a med sauce pan, combine water and butter. Heat til butter is melted. Remove from heat
3. Stir in flour w electric mixer. Mixture will be thick.
4. Add 1 egg at a time to mixture. Thoroughly mix after each.
5. Drop by heaping tbsp on greased cookie sheet 3 inches apart. Shape dough into a ball using the spoon.
6. Place in 450 oven for 10 mins. Without opening oven door, reduce temperature to 325 and continue to bake for another 20 mins. Puff will be a light golden brown when done.
7. Place on wire racks to cool
8. Cut open tops and remove any extra filling. Then fill w pudding.replace tops. Dust tops with powdered sugar (if desired) Makes 10