* 1 lb ground beef
* 1 lb beef stew meat, cubed
* 1 can (16 oz) chili beans
* 1 can (14 oz) kidney beans, drained
* 1 can (14 oz) black beans, drained
* 1 jar (16 oz) salsa
* 2 tomatoes, chopped (or may use 1 can diced tomatoes)
* 1 bell pepper, chopped
* 1 container (16 oz) sour cream
1. Brown ground beef and beef stew meat; drain fat then put meat in crock pot. Add the rest of the ingredients, except sour cream. Mix well.
2. Cook, covered, on low for 4 hours. When ready to serve, stir in sour cream.