1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly oil a 9x13 baking dish.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the turkey, sour cream, cheese, onion, and salt.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet over low heat. Put a tortilla in and fry until hot and browned slightly, turn and fry the other side, then put on plate, cover with foil, and fry second tortilla. Continue until all tortillas are fried, making sure to keep foil on them all to keep them warm and moist.
4. Lay a tortilla on a work surface and spoon turkey mixture in the middle, the length of the tortilla, then roll up, and lay in baking dish seam side down. Continue until all 12 tortillas are filled and rolled and in baking dish.
5. Pour salsa evenly over the top then put in oven and bake, uncovered, for 20 to 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serves 6 to 8.