* 2 (11 oz) cans cream of chicken soup
* 1 (10 oz) pkg. frozen spinach, thawed, drained
* 1 (9 oz) pkg. cooked chicken, diced (may substitute leftover cooked chicken, about 2 cups)
* 1 (8 oz) carton sour cream
* 1 C of milk
* 1/2 C Parmesan cheese
* 1 small onion, chopped
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1/4 tsp pepper
* 1/8 tsp nutmeg
* 9 lasagna noodles, uncooked
* 1 C mozzarella cheese, shredded
1. In a large mixing bowl mix the soup, spinach, chicken and sour cream well.
2. Stir in the milk and onion mixing well.
3. Mix in the Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and nutmeg until well blended
4. In the bottom of the crock pot put 3 lasagna noodles.
5. On top of the noodles pour 1/3 of the spinach mixture.
6. Add 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese.
7. Continue with 2 more layers in the same order topping with the mozzarella.
8. Cook covered on high for 60 minutes.
9. After 60 minutes reduce the heat to low and cook for 5 hours.