Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Healthy Recipes
* 3 TBSP salsa
* 1 (6 oz) can chunk light tuna in water, drained
* 1 (8 oz) pkg low fat cream cheese, softened
1. Put softened cream cheese in a bowl.
2. Add salsa and mix until cream cheese is creamy with no lumps.
3. Stir in drained tuna.
4. Chill for about 30 minutes.
5. Serve with unsalted crackers. bagel chips or celery sticks.
My other popular recipes:
Got a recipe that you love? Why not let others love it too?
Other Sites you May Enjoy:
Start your own Food Business
Food Direct Sales Home Business Opportunities
What Can I Make with This Food?
Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Contact Us | Easy Free Recipes