1. Heat oil in a large skillet.
2. Add steak to skillet and cook on high 2 minutes per side, or until nicely browned.
3. Add steak, mushrooms, and onion to crock pot.
4. In a small bowl, mix water and soup, then pour in crock pot.
5. Cook on LOW, covered, for 7 to 8 hours.
6. Serve with mashed potatoes or noodles.
It's amazing what 4 main ingredients in a crock pot can do! This recipe is so simple, but so delicious, it's a good one to keep handy when you want someone else to prepare dinner - yes, it's the perfect Hubby recipe!