* 2 medium size onions, chopped
* 2 medium size turnips, chopped
* 1 lg. stalk of celery, chopped
* 6 C milk
* 2 C water
* 2 TBSP wheat meal
* Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place the water in a large saucepan over medium high heat.
2. Bring water to a rapid boil.
3. Add the onions, turnips and celery.
4. Boil the vegetables until they are as tender as you like.
5. Mix the wheat meal and milk together in a mixing bowl until smooth.
6. Pour the milk mixture into the soup.
7. Add the salt and pepper.
8. Stir well.
9. Simmer on low 15 minutes more.