* 2 cans (10 oz each) cream of chicken soup
* 1/3 cup melted butter
* 3 cups cooked chicken, cubed
* 16 oz package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
* 10 oz package frozen green peas, thawed
* 8 oz package cornbread stuffing mix
* 1/3 cup water
1. Mix soup with butter and water in a saucepan and heat, stirring frequently, until smooth. Stir in chicken and stuffing mix. Mix well.
2. Place in crock pot and cook, covered, on low for 6 hours.
3. At the last 1/2 hour, add thawed veggies, stir gently, re-cover, and cook the final 1/2 hour.