1. Whisk the eggs and milk together in a shallow bowl until well blended.
2. Stir together the bread crumbs, garlic and onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
3. Coat the shrimp with the egg mixture and then with the bread crumb mixture.
4. Heat the oil in a skillet then add the shrimp in batches cooking 2 minutes per side.
5. Drain well on paper towel before serving.
When you make a bread crumb coating on shrimp, you want to keep it pretty light, otherwise the shrimp sort of disappears in the batter. This is a nice light textured batter that goes well with shrimp as well as fried fish. You can actually serve these shrimp as appetizers, snacks, or dinner. They go nicely on top of a mixed green salad, too.