* 1 1/2 lbs skinless chicken thighs
* 1 cup chopped onion
* 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
* 1 can (14 oz) chicken broth
* 1 teaspoon ground cumin
* 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon red pepper sauce
* 2 cans (15 oz each) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
* 1 can (15 oz) white shoepeg corn, drained
* 3 tablespoons lime juice
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1. Stir together onion, garlic, broth, cumin, oregano, salt and pepper sauce in crock pot. Add chicken.
2. Cover and cook on low 5 hours.
3. Take chicken out of crock pot, throw bones away and shred up meat. Toss chicken back into crock pot.
4. Add beans, corn, lime juice and cilantro. Cover and cook on low 20 minutes or until everything is heated through.