* 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
* 1 can (10 oz) enchilada sauce
* 1 can (4 1/2 oz) chopped green chiles, undrained
* 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
* 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
* 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened & cubed
* 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
* Serve with tortilla chips
1. Combine chicken, enchilada sauce and chilies in crock pot.
2. Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours.
3. Add bell peppers, cream cheese and cheddar cheese.
4. Cover and cook on low for 1/2 hour, stirring a couple times, until cheese is melted and everything is heated through.