* 3 tablespoons Caribbean jerk seasoning
* 3 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
* 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
* 1 large onion, chopped
* 1/2 cup chicken broth
* 1/4 cup ketchup
* 4 hoagie buns (each about 7" long)
1. Rub jerk seasoning onto chicken.
2. Put bell peppers and onion in crock pot.
3. Put chicken on top.
4. Blend ketchup with broth in small bowl then pour into crock pot.
5. Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours.
6. Take chicken out of crock pot and shred with two forks.
7. Put back in crock pot and combine with sauce.