* 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1" pieces
* 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1" pieces
* 1 cup chopped onion
* 2 cans (14 1/2 oz each) diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
* 1 can (14 oz) chicken broth
* 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
* 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
* 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1. Stir together chicken, sweet potatoes, onion, tomatoes, broth, oregano and cumin in crock pot.
2. Cover and cook on low 8 hours.
3. Add corn and bell pepper. Turn heat to high, cover and cook 30 minutes or until everything is heated through.