* 1 whole chicken, rinsed with extra fat removed
* 4 ribs celery, sliced in 1" pieces
* 6 carrots, sliced in 1" pieces
* 6 small new red potatoes, scrubbed with skins on, left whole if they're small, cut larger ones in half
* 1 envelope (1 oz) dry onion soup mix
* 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
* 2 cups white wine
Oh my heavens. You do not want to substitute anything for the wine in this recipe! Between the onion soup, the worchestershire and the wine, this is a meal with flavors so incredible together, you will want to serve it to someone special and earn your bragging rights. Share and Enjoy!