Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Healthy Recipes
* 3 cups diced fully cooked ham
* 2 cups dried lentils, rinsed
* 2 cups chopped celery
* 2 cups chopped carrots
* 1 cup chopped onion
* 2 cans (10 1/2 oz each)condensed chicken broth
* 4 cups water
1. Put everything in crock pot. Mix well.
2. Cover and cook on low 8-9 hours.
My other popular recipes:
Got a recipe that you love? Why not let others love it too?
Other Sites you May Enjoy:
Start your own Food Business
Food Direct Sales Home Business Opportunities
What Can I Make with This Food?
Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Contact Us | Easy Free Recipes