* 6 small red potatoes, unpeeled & quartered
* 8 baby carrots, cut into 1/4" slices
* 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
* 1 tablespoon brown sugar
* 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
* 1 teaspoon caraway seed
* 1 can (15 oz) sauerkraut, rinsed & drained
* 1 lb fully cooked kielbasa, cut into 1" slices
1. Mix together potatoes, carrots and onion in crock pot.
2. Stir together, in medium bowl, brown sugar, mustard and caraway seed. Add sauerkraut and sausage.
3. Pour all of this over vegetables in crock pot. Do not stir up.
4. Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours.