Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Healthy Recipes
* 6 cups 1 inch cubes peeled baking potatoes
* 1 1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
* 1 can (15 1/4 oz) whole kernel corn, drained
* 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
* 2 teaspoons instant minced onion
* 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cheddar cheese soup
* 1/2 cup milk
* 2 tablespoons flour
1. Combine potatoes, ham, corn, bell peppers and onion in crock pot.
2. Beat soup, milk and flour in a bowl.
3. Stir into crock pot.
4. Cover and cook on low 8-9 hours.
My other popular recipes:
Got a recipe that you love? Why not let others love it too?
Other Sites you May Enjoy:
Start your own Food Business
Food Direct Sales Home Business Opportunities
What Can I Make with This Food?
Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Contact Us | Easy Free Recipes