* 4 chicken quarters, or 4 boneless, skinless chicken-breast halves
* 15 oz can tomato, or spaghetti, sauce
* 4 oz can sliced mushrooms, drained
* 1/2 cup water
* 1 tsp dry chicken broth granules
* 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
1. Place chicken in slow cooker. Pour on sauce, mushrooms, and water. Sprinkle with granules and seasoning.
2. Cover. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
3. Serve over rice.
This recipe is submitted by Corrie Petersen. Corrie is a WAHM wanna-be. She has been married to Kevin for 13 years and they have 2 wonderful boys. She is the owner of virtualfreedom4you.com and she and her husband own heavenlycrosses.com.