* 1 tablespoon oil
* 1 1/2 lb boneless pork shoulder roast, cut into 1 1/2" pieces
* 8 small red potatoes, unpeeled & quartered
* 2 cups baby carrots, cut in half lengthwise
* 1 jar (12 oz) home-style pork gravy
* 1/4 cup ketchup
* 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 1/8 teaspoon ground sage
* 1 1/2 cup frozen cut green beans, thawed & drained
1. Heat oil over high heat in large skillet. Put pork in skillet and cook until brown, stirring frequently, about 5-7 minutes.
2. Put everything, except green beans, in crock pot. Stir well.
3. Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours.
4. Add green beans. Cover and cook on high 15 minutes or until hot.