* 3 lb boneless beef chuck roast
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
* 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
* 1/3 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
* 1/2 cup sliced pitted Kalamata olives
* 1/2 cup beef broth
* 1/2 cup frozen small whole onions
1. Coat skillet with Pam spray.
2. Brown roast on all sides over medium-high heat. 3. Put roast in crock pot.
4. Season with salt, Italian seasoning and garlic.
5. Top with tomatoes, olives, broth and onions.
6. Cover and cook on low 6-7 hours.