* 4 C. cooked chicken, diced or shredded
* 2 red pimentos, finely chopped
* 1 TBSP onions, finely chopped
* 1/4 C. mayonnaise based salad dressing
* 1 tsp. salt
* 4 hard boiled eggs, diced
* 2 C. celery, chopped
* 1/4 C. cream of chicken soup
* 1 C. mild Cheddar cheese, shredded
* 1 1/2Ż C. potato chips, crushed
* 2/3 C. almond slivers
1. Place the chicken into a large mixing bowl.
2. Stir in the pimentos, onion and salad dressing until well combined.
3. Add the salt, eggs and celery and stir well.
4. Fold in the soup being sure to stir well.
5. Place mixture into a large casserole dish.
6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
7. Place the cheese, potato chips and almonds in a large mixing bowl.
8. Toss to combine.
9. Layer the top of the casserole with the mixture.
10. Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and slightly brown on top.
11. This casserole can be made the night before just cover and refrigerate until ready to bake.