* 2 large cucumbers, peeled, seeded and diced
* 1/4 C minced red onion
* 1/4 C red bell pepper
* 1/4 C minced fresh mint
* 3 TBSP rice wine vinegar
* 1 tsp minced garlic
* 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
* 1 1/2 tsp sugar
1. Wash, peel, and seed cucumbers.
2. Dice cucumbers and set in a fine mesh sieve over the top of a bowl.
3. Salt and allow to drain for one hour.
4. Pat cucumber dices dry with a paper towel.
5. Place in a large bowl.
6. Toss onion, bell pepper, mint, vinegar, garlic, jalapeno, sugar and cucumbers.
7. Cover and allow to chill in refrigerator 1-4 hours.
8. When ready to serve, remove from refrigerator and stir well.