* 4 skinless chicken breast halves
* 1 can (15 oz) garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
* 1 small onion, thinly sliced
* 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
* 1 cup snap pea pods
* 1 jar (9 oz) mango chutney
* 3/4 cup water
* 2 tablespoons cornstarch
* 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 4 cups hot cooked rice
1. Place ingredients in crock pot in this order: chicken, beans, onion, bell pepper and pea pods. Do not stir.
2. Combine remaining ingredients (except rice) then pour into crock pot.
3. Cover and cook on low 8 hours.
4. Serve over rice.