* 1 (1 lb) container of cottage cheese
* 1/2 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
* 6 eggs, lightly beaten
* 1 stick of butter, room temperature
* 2 tbsp flour
* 1/4 tsp dry mustard
* 1 (10 oz.) spinach, chopped, thawed, and drained well
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees and spray a small casserole dish with non-stick cooking oil.
2. In a large mixing bowl stir together the cottage cheese and Velveeta.
3. Add the eggs to the cheese mixture.
4. Blend the butter into the mixture until well combined.
5. Stir in the flour and dry mustard.
6. Fold in the spinach being sure it is blended in well.
7. Spread the spinach mixture into the casserole dish.
8. Bake for 1 hour, uncovered.
If you can't get your kids to eat spinach, this may be the dish for you to try. Most kids love anything covered in cheese and this spinach dish is definitely cheesy!