*4 corn tortillas cut in half then cut crosswise into narrow strips
*2 (14 1/2 oz.) cans of chicken broth
*1 zucchini, cut in half lengthwise then slices in 3/4 inch slices
*1/2 tsp garlic, minced
*1/2 tsp ground cumin
*1 C of corn
*1 (16 oz.) can red kidney, beans, rinsed and drained
*1 1/2 C cooked chicken, shredded
*1 tomato, cut into chunks
*1/2 C cilantro, chopped
1. Spray a large deep skillet with cooking spray, place over medium heat and add the tortillas.
2. Toast for 5 minutes, turning occasionally, then remove and set aside.
3. Pour the broth into the skillet , stir in the zucchini, garlic and cumin and bring to a boil.
4. Cover the skillet, reduce the heat to low and simmer 3 minutes.
5. Stir in the corn, kidney beans and toasted tortilla, recover and cook 5 minutes.
6. Add in the chicken, tomatoes and cilantro and simmer on low for 15 minutes.