1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Put the cream cheese in mixing bowl and beat until fluffy.
3. With beaters running, pour in the sweetened condensed milk and continue beating until blended well and smooth.
4. With beaters running, slowly add the pureed durian, then the eggs, sour cream, vanilla extract, and durian or banana extract, continue running beaters until blended well.
5. Pour the mixture into the graham cracker crust.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 55 to 65 minutes until the filling is set and edges are starting to pull away a bit and are lightly browned.
7. Remove and allow to cool slightly before serving warm. You may also chill in the refrigerator overnight and serve cold.
Durian is not a fruit you'll run into often, but if you ever get a chance to cook with it, this recipe is excellent. The best part is, it's simple. The recipe and the steps are pretty basic so you won't have any strange preparations to consider once you find the durian. Enjoy!