* 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
*1 Tablespool Olive or canola oil
* 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
* 2 Teaspoons Cumin
* flour tortillas
* Sauted red, green and yellow peppers
* Toppings: sour cream, diced tomatoes or salsa, shredded lettuce, shredded cheddar or colby/jack cheese, guacamole, etc.
1. Saute chicken strips in oil until almost complete cooked through
2. Sprinkle with Cumin and Chili powder and continue to cook until chicken is no longer pink in the center and cooked through
3. Transfer to a bowl
4. Serve with tortillas and toppings.
5. For each tortilla, put about 1/4 cup of the cooked chicken down the center. Top with peppers, lettuce, and other desired toppings. Fold up bottom edge and then side edges to make a pouch. Enjoy!