1. Spray a 9x13" baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Spoon 1/2 cup of marinara sauce on the bottom of the baking dish.
3. Place chicken breasts on top of the sauce.
4. Spoon the rest of the sauce over chicken.
5. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top of chicken.
6. Bake uncovered at 350 for 30 minutes.
7. Take out and sprinkle the mozzarella over the chicken, then sprinkle the parmesan on top of the mozzarella.
8. Bake for an additional 10 minutes until the cheese is melted & bubbly.
*Note: May use frozen chicken breasts. Just increase initial baking time to 45 minutes. Also may add additional sauce and/or cheese as desired.