Very Easy Easter Brownie Cupcakes
* 1 (19.5oz) package chocolate brownie mix
* 36 milk-chocolate mini eggs
* 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
* one-quarter cup granulated sugar
* 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
* one & one-half cups flaked coconut
* 2 drops green food coloring
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
3. Prepare brownie mix according to package instructions.
4. Stir in 9 unwrapped mini chocolate eggs and mix well.
5. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups.
6. Place in the preheated oven and bake for approximately 15 to 17 minutes or until the edges start to firm but the center is still slightly soft.
7. Remove from oven and cool in pan for approximately 10 minutes.
8. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
9. In a separate bowl beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla using an electric mixer until smooth.
10. Set aside.
11. Combine the shredded coconut and food coloring in a small bowl and mix well.
12. Now top each cupcake with a tablespoon full of the cream cheese mixture and smooth the mixture flat.
13. Then sprinkle the “green grass” shredded coconut over the cupcakes.
14. Top each cupcake with one unwrapped chocolate egg.