1. Place the ground chuck into a large mixing bowl.
2. Sprinkle in the salt and pepper and mix well.
3. Shape the seasoned meat into patties.
4. Lay a piece of wax paper, cut slightly bigger than the patty out flat.
5. Lay a patty on the wax paper.
6. Cover with another piece of wax paper.
7. Continue to layer patties and wax paper until all the patties are stacked together.
8. End with a piece of wax paper.
9. Wrap the entire stack in freezer paper and secure well.
10. Freeze for up to 2 months.
11. To serve remove patties from the freezer.
12. Place the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
13. Allow the butter to melt completely.
14. Place the patties in the butter.
15. Cook 10 minutes.
16. Flip and continue cooking until the patties are done to your liking.