1. Place cream cheese in bowl and beat with electric mixer until smooth. Add 1 cup of the cheddar cheese and onions. Mix well.
2. Spread each tortilla with a portion of the cream cheese mixture down center of tortilla.
3. Roll up and place, seam side down, in a baking dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas until cream cheese mixture and tortillas are used up.
4. Pour salsa over tortillas. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup of cheddar cheese over salsa and tortillas.
5. Bake at 350F for approximately 20 minutes or until everything is heated through and cheese is melted and bubbly.
Serve with your favorite Mexican toppings and a side salad.